Please contact Janene Wong-Brehmer, VP of Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on media, job postings, and advertising. We strongly adhere to our core values and brand, so if you are interested in creating your graphic or need our logo(s) and fonts, please email a request and follow our IIDA Southwest Chapter Brand Guide.
Interested in posting on our website, eBlast, or social media? (click the link)
Event Communication & Graphic Request Form
Interested in a job posting? (click the link)
Job Posting Request Form
The IIDA Southwest Chapter offers advertisement and job posting opportunities through our social media, weekly email updates, and website at the rates listed below. Rates listed are per occurrence and apply to the specific publication method for which they are listed only. Parties interested in advertising through IIDA should contact the VP of Communications.
Approved non-profits will not be charged a fee to use this service. These organizations include but are not limited to IDC, ASID, NEWH, CSI, AIA, ALSA, and design schools within the Chapter boundary. Organizations and non-profits not listed and wishing to use this service are subject to approval by the Chapter President. This free-of-charge service is offered for one advertisement at a time in one of our outlets. Requests for other arrangements (such as posting on each outlet or over multiple weeks) are at the discretion of the Chapter. They will be determined by the Chapter President and the VP of Communications.
Advertisements for events that conflict with the promotion or attendance of Chapter events will not be accepted. Advertisements must comply with the IIDA Southwest Chapter guidelines/restrictions for formatting. The Chapter President and VP of Communications will review the content and graphic quality of all advertisements before invoicing and publishing.
Rates listed are per occurrence and apply to the specific publication method for which they are listed only.
If you have an event or opportunity that you would like to advertise, we have updated our policy. If the advertising content is not focused on products or services and provides a benefit to the Interior Design community in the States of Arizona, Nevada, or New Mexico, it will be considered at no charge.
– Event or opportunity must benefit Interior Designers in the States of Arizona, Nevada, or New Mexico
– Content must not be focused on selling products and/or services
– All content is subject to approval by the VP of Communications and the President of the IIDA Southwest Chapter.
– Advertising policy is subject to change at any time.
Monthly Email Update to our Mailing List
The IIDA Southwest Chapter will not send an email update for a standalone advertisement.
The weekly email update is sent out to our 300+ person mailing list on the second Tuesday of every month.
– $50 Advertisement spot at the bottom of the message
– $100 Advertisement spot beneath the top post
Social Media Post
Posts are made at a peak time, time is selected by the advertiser. Peak times are 8:00AM, 12:00PM, and 5:00PM. These posts reach 1,150+ of our followers on our social media outlets.
– $60 Facebook post at a peak time
– $60 Instagram post at a peak time
– $150 Post on the Chapter website homepage banner for one week
– $250 Post on the Chapter website homepage banner for one week, notification of the post at the bottom spot of the weekly email update, and a post on one of our social media outlets at a peak time
The IIDA Southwest Chapter offers a job posting service through our website. In addition to this, we offer options for advertising job postings through our weekly email updates and social media outlets. Rates listed for both the post and advertisement of the posting are per occurrence and apply to the specific publication method for which they are listed only. Parties interested in posting through IIDA should contact the VP of Communications.
Members of IIDA (regardless of chapter affiliation), will not be charged a fee to use this service. This free-of-charge service is offered for one, 90-day job posting at a time. Requests for other arrangements (such as multiple posts during the same period) are at the discretion of the Chapter. They will be determined by the Chapter President and the VP of Communications.
Post on Chapter Website’s Job Posting page:
– $50 for 30 days
– $75 for 60 days
– $100 for 90 days
Advertising Rates for Job Postings:
This service is not offered free for members
– $40 for one Social Media post to one of the chapter’s social media outlets and $20 for each additional post/post on a different outlet
– $50 for promotion at the bottom of the chapter’s monthly email update
– $100 for promotion beneath the top post in the chapter’s weekly email update
How to Pay:
If you are interested to post an event or CEU with us, please click this link to pay directly on TicketLeap.
Job posting – please click this link to pay directly on TicketLeap.
This link will be open through December 31, 2023, and has unlimited openings.