Become a Member!
Memberships are all processed by IIDA Headquarters, not the Southwest Chapter. If you wish to join, click here. IIDA Memberships run on the calendar year, January thru December. All dues and pricing are subject to change by IIDA Headquarters.
It is that time of year again!
Renew your IIDA membership and enjoy a FREE coffee.
Thanks to USG, our Founding Partner.
September Member Highlight:
Where do you find design inspiration?
I find design inspiration from fashion, culture, technology and human behavior.
What has been your most rewarding project?
Projects for AZ Department of Child Safety
If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
I’d like the ability to time travel, so I can enjoy and immerse myself on different time periods.
What career advice to you have for designers?
Don’t be afraid to ask questions, be inquisitive. Your career’s
success does not only depend on your skills and creativity, but also your ability to build relationships with your clients and peers.
2-4 years coursework resulting in an ID degree, 2-4 years practice, NCIDQ. For more information about becoming a Professional Member, click here.
2-4 years coursework resulting in an ID or architectural degree. For more information about becoming an Associate Member, click here.
2-4 years coursework resulting in an ID or architectural degree. For more information about becoming an Educator Member, click here.
Enrolled in an ID or ARCH program. For more information about becoming a Student Member, click here.
Related field such as landscape architecture, lighting design, architectural photography, etc. For more information about becoming an Affiliate Member, click here.
Manufacturers and dealers of Interior Design products such as carpeting, furniture, textiles and wallcoverings. For more information about becoming an Industry Member, click here.
One of the goals of the Southwest Chapter is to have your membership save you money! If you are actively involved in the chapter – attending and participating in all of the events that we offer (small and large) throughout the year – it is our goal that in essence, your membership will “pay for itself” over the course of the year!
- Special Member pricing to participate and/or attend all Chapter Events (Couture, PRIDE Awards, Connect 4 Build Day, and UnVeiled Trade Fair)
- Special Member pricing for IIDA-sponsored competitions (including Interior Design Competition, Hospitality Design Competition, Will Ching Design Competition, Smart Environments Awards)
- Discounted advertising rates in IIDA publications and on the IIDA Website
Members receive first notice of special events and registration discounts.
- Invitations to chapter and regional meetings, special events, and activities
- Invitation to the IIDA Annual Meeting, when IIDA inducts the new International Board of Directors, celebrates the Titan and Star Award recipients, recognizes Chapters for excellence in initiatives, and welcomes new members of the College of Fellows
- Invitation to the IIDA COOL Gala, where IIDA features winners of the Interior Design Competition
- An opportunity to be celebrated and profiled on the IIDA website under the I AM IIDA section